Maskin Hockey and TPA Sports have partnered to Bring to you a High Performance Summer Program running out of Canlan York this Summer!
Welcome to our 2021 High-Performance Off-Season registration page! For the 2nd summer, Maskin Hockey and TPA Sports have joined forces to create a comprehensive and progressive development program for youth athletes looking to maximize their potential this off-season.
Maskin Hockey & TPA’s High-Performance Program is designed for Peewee and Bantam level (2006-2008) players currently playing at the AA/AAA level. This 8-week progressive program is based out of Canlan Ice Sports York and combines Maskin Hockey’s highly sought-after on-ice skill development with TPA’s professional off-ice training services.
This camp is by invite only and spots are limited as groups will be capped at 10 athletes. Registration will be accepted on a first come first serve basis then names will be put on a priority wait-list if cancellations or a secondary slot becomes available.
This program will focus on:
- Building core stability
- Building lower and upper body strength
- Building mechanics for speed, agility, and quickness
- Becoming more explosive
- Puck control
- Puck protection
- Shooting Mechanics
Program Schedule (Group 1):
Phase 1: 8 Week Camp (July 5-Aug 27)
- 8 Week Camp
- July 5th – August 27th
- 4 Days a Week
- 28 hours of Strength & Conditioning
- 28 Hours of On-Ice Development
- 8 Hours of Yoga
- 1:6 Ratio On and Off ice Training
- Inetersquad Games
- Combine Testing powered The Park Sports Facility
- Jerseys, Apparel + Swag Bag
- Nutrition Seminar presented by Andy Muto
- Remote Spring Training Add
- Regular Price $2950 + HST
- Early Bird Price $2750 + HST